[10GMMF] Modelling Ad Hoc - task 1 - fiber model

Dear Colleagues,

Thanks for taking part in the telecon last night.  I attach a suggested
timeline for the task 1 fiber model activity (now incorporating
connector mode coupling activity).  I would value your comments.

As we have to report progress at the next Ad Hoc plenary, we ought to
get on with our first telecon as a sub-task.  I would like to suggest
either Weds 23rd or Mon 28th (5pm UK, 12 noon East Coast, 9am West
Coast).

Immediate tasks are
1. To check you are on the participant list (and either add or remove
yourself by e-mailing me)
2. To give preferences for the telecon date
3. To let me know if I have missed anything out from the outline task
plan - we will obviously refine at the telecon.

With best regards

Richard

ModellingAdHoc_Task1_FiberModel.pdf

begin:vcard