[10GMMF] Channel Modeling Ad-Hoc Participation Spreadsheet

Dear Colleagues,

Please find attached the latest version of the participation spreadsheet
for the Channel Modeling Ad-Hoc. If you would like to suggest a change
in your participation please email me. Contact details for the
participants are to be found on the second sheet, courtesy of Paul
Kolesar, although any errors in these are my responsibility. Please
check your contact details and inform me if you require any
modification.

With regards,

Jonathan Ingham

Channel Modeling Ad-hoc Participation.xls