Re: [10GMMF] channel ad hoc telecon] - additional info

It has been requested that we shift the meeting to 8 am West Coast time,
11 am East Coast and 4 pm UK time (30 June). Please can I ask if this
causes difficulties?

Ian White

Ian,

One hour earlier (11 am EST) would be much better for me if the West coast
people are amenable to that change.

Regards,

John George
Systems Engineering Manager