Re: [10GMMF] meeting minutes 15 July for [10GMMF] Channel ad hoc - Sub-Task 2 Discussion - time variation and modal noise

Dear all
here are the summary minutes of the first Task2 meeting in Portland
thank you to all those who contributed

Please let me know of any errors or omissions you spot, or any additions
you may have.  I apologize in advance for any names I've mis-spelled or
affiliations I missed !

We are scheduled to teleconference tomorrow  (Wednesday 21st July) at
9am PCT, 5pm UK time

I'll send call details and outline agenda in a separate e-mail following
this.

best wishes

 Jonathan

tel: 1 408 524 5110