Re: [10GMMF] TP2 tradeoffs project

All -

Here are the dial-in details for tomorrow's call.
Date: Friday, 7/30/04
Time: 9:00 AM
Duration: 1:00 goal, 1:30 max
Number: 401-694-1515
Access code: 421721#
Proposed agenda:
Develop agenda
Discuss purpose and objectives (see below)
Develop task list (see below)
Recruit volunteers for tasks
Discuss schedule (for tasks, more calls, etc.)
Thanks to the many folks who have expressed interest in supporting this work. I look forward to our meeting tomorrow.

Tom Lindsay
ClariPhy Communications
tlindsay@ieee.org