Re: [10GMMF] Channel Model -Task 2 - strawman standard link fo r 4th August conference call - Time variation & modal noise

Jonathan,

Regarding the questions posed:

o        Corning Cable Systems has always favored 4 connector pair in the default physical link

o        No position yet on w/c set of offsets

o        I think we need to understand both link lengths since our objectives include both.

Cheers,

Steve