[10GMMF] call details for 11th August , Channel ad hoc task 2 - time variation and modal noise

We will meet at 9am PCT, weds 18th August

* Date of Call:    08/18/2004
* Time of Call:   09:00:00 Pacific Time
* Expected Duration:   60 minutes
Number of Participants:   15

Call Type:   Automated

Dial-In Number(s):
* US/Canada Dial-In #:    (877) 256-9057
* Int'l/Local Dial-In #:    (706) 643-2673
* Passcode:   361125

Agenda
1) attendees
2) amend/agree last meeting notes

3a)Primary topic of the meeting, as suggested in the last telecon, is to progress the standard link so modeling and experimental work can move forward.  The following questions occur to me:
  - What's the maximum connector offset and loss ?
  - How many connectors between TP2 and TP3 ? (and where in a 'standard link' should they occur ?)
  - Should total connector loss in the standard link be consistent with the LRM spec (currently 2dB, consistent with previous GigE standards)

3b) measuring time-variance in MMF updated - Robert Coenen  (available on ftp site)

4) other business
5) next meeting

Any comments and suggestions welcome !

best wishes