Re: [10GMMF] TP2 - Relaxed Tx spec Presentation for call 19.Aug

I have been unsuccessful is accessing this site.  Would you please send me your presentation directly.  Thanks.
-----Original Message-----
From: Lobel, Martin [mailto:martin.lobel@INTEL.COM]
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 9:00 AM
To: STDS-802-3-10GMMF@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [10GMMF] TP2 - Relaxed Tx spec Presentation for call 19.Aug

All,

I have been unsuccessful in getting the presentation 'EDC performance versus relaxed transmitter specs' for our TP2 discussion through the IEEE reflector even after splitting it into parts of less than 100KB. I have therefore uploaded it to the Stanford ftp server.

In case that you have problems getting access to the ftp site and down loading it, you can email me directly prior to the call and I will forward it directly.

Regards,

Martin

Martin Lobel, M.Sc.E.E., Ph.D.

Standards and Advanced Technology