Re: [10GMMF] 62MMF connector loss and draft test link config

Jonathan,
I am seeking it now.

Regards,
Paul Kolesar
SYSTIMAX® SOLUTIONS
1300 East Lookout Drive
Richardson, TX 75082
Phone:  972.792.3155
Fax:      972.792.3111
eMail:   pkolesar@systimax.com

Jonathan King <jking@BIGBEARNETWORKS.COM>
Sent by: owner-stds-802-3-10gmmf@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG

08/20/2004 11:59 AM
Please respond to "IEEE 802.3aq 10GBASE-LRM"

        To:        STDS-802-3-10GMMF@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
        cc:        (bcc: Paul F Kolesar/CommScope)
        Subject:        Re: [10GMMF] 62MMF connector loss and draft test link config

do you have any data that would support your suggestion Paul?

 Jonathan

tel: 1 408 524 5110

e-mail:
jking@bigbearnetworks.com