[10GMMF] Teleconference notes for 18th August, Channel ad hoc task 2 - time variation and modal noise

apologies ....... with the meeting notes attached this time

Dear all
here are the minutes for last Wednesdays 18th August teleconference on
time variation and modal noise.
A draft of the standard link model agreed during this meeting has been
distributed by David Cunningham ( thank you!)

Please let me know of any errors, or omissions !

We'll meet again on 25th August 9am PCT , 5pm UK time; call details and
agenda to follow.

have a good weekend
best wishes

 Jonathan