Re: [10GMMF] FW: [10GMMF] Reminder for TP2 call, 8/26/04

Paul

You are right about how I find the coefficients. However I do not
understand why it should not work for a nonlinear channel. The algorithm
might not find the optimal coefficients but no matter how the
coefficients are found, the simulations show that the filter is able
compensate the distorted channel.

Jesper Hanberg

Intel Copenhagen ApS
Business:       +45 44 54 61 30