[10GMMF] Comment collection

Dear All,

Earlier this week the 10GBASE-LRM baseline draft was placed in the private area of our website and instructions and passwords for accessing it were distributed.

In order to improve our document we are now soliciting comments on the baseline draft. The comments will be collected and entered into a database to enable the editor and committee understand where there are issues with the draft.  At the September interim meeting the editor will present a report generated from the comment database to the committee. NOTE: THIS IS NOT A BALLOT.

HOW TO SUBMIT COMMENTS
Attached to this e-mail is a spreadsheet form for collecting and consolidating your comments. The columns that require input their names and the required input are as follows:

COLUMN  NAME                    DATA REQUIRED
B               CommenterName   Commenter name
C               CommenterEmail  Email address
D               CommenterPhone  Phone number
E               CommenterFax    Fax number
F               CommenterCo             Company name
G               Clause          Clause number
H               Subclause               Subclause number
I               Page                    Page number
J               Line                    Line number
K               CommentType             Comment type (E or T)
L               Comment         Comment
M               SuggestedRemedy Suggested remedy

E denotes editorial comments
T denotes technical comments

For EACH comment please complete ONE row of the form.

When typing the Comment and SuggestedRemedy please ensure the text is within one cell of the data sheet. In particular if a carriage return is needed in a cell hold down ALT whilst doing the carriage return.

DEADLINE FOR COMMENTS
Comments will be accepted until the end of Wednesday 22nd September 2004.

COMMENT SUBMISSION
Email comments to:

david_cunningham@agilent.com; nw.lrm.mail@phyworks-ic.com

and paste into the subject line: