[10GMMF] TP3 Agenda and NEW DIAL IN
The dial in for tomorrows call has changed, the previous one ran its term.
The new number is:-
Dial in Details
International direct dial (650) 599 0374
Meeting ID 136169
1. Attendees/Notes from last meeting
2. Quick Time out - what is working and what is not? what could be done better, what needs to change?
3. Update on experimental results regarding non linearities in E-O-E Abhijit
4. Review Parameter Fitting for the ISI Generator (Petre)
Petre's on-going work is to do the following:-
o show PIE-L for the Cambridge vs the approximated channels (validate that the channel metric is not significanlty altered)
o present thinking on how many impulses are requiered and which should be used for testing
- early thinking from Petre is suggesting that 3 different responses make sense:-
a. quasi symmetric
o present thinking on the relative merits of BT filters, 2 and 3 peak impulse response models
5. Review work list for specific stressors:-
a. Fiber loss/dispersion
b. Connector loss/dispersion
c. Time varying factors
d. Modal noise
g. Optical signal conditioning.
6. Planning for Ottawa meeting