Re: [10GMMF] Notes from Sept 7 meeting on TP3 definition

I very much agree with what Vipul and others have said here, and I think
we should consider it seriously. Clearly, the adaptation action of the EDC
can be affected by narrowband interference, and if there is a cost-effective
alternative in the form of a white noise generator I would much rather
see that being used than a sinusoid.

Lars

--
----