Re: [10GMMF] TP3 3-impulse test proposal

Hi Ben - very interesting. Please clarify for me - is this work focused only on a dynamic test, or does it also suggest a static test? Would the dynamic test be separate or combined with a static stress test?

Thanks, Tom

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 8:13 AM
Subject: [10GMMF] TP3 3-impulse test proposal

Further to the preliminary data I presented in the phone conference of 7
September, I have attached slides showing our TP3 3-impulse test
proposal & simulation results.  Many thanks to Sudeep Bhoja for his
assistance regarding the PIE calculations.

With Mike's permission, I would like to talk through this during next
Tuesday's TP3 conference call.

Regards,

Ben