[10GMMF] TP3 Agenda and dial in: Tuesday Sept 21st

Hi Everyone,

Dial in Details
===============
International direct dial       (650) 599 0374
Meeting ID                              136169

Please can you use #5 to mute your line if you are not talking. #5 again un-mutes

Piers will host the call. I apologise for my absence but I have already started my travels and will not be able join.
I can however access email and make any changes necessary to my summary presentation.

Agenda
======
1. Attendees/Notes from last meeting
2. TP3 Impulse Test Proposal - Ben Willcocks
3. Update on experimental results regarding non linearities in E-O-E    Venu
4. Review Mike's summary slides for Ottawa meeting - will go out prior to call.
        - group give feedback to Mike for changes
5. Create list of "TP3 relevant" presentations for Ottawa

Best Regards

Mike