From: owner-stds-802-3-10gmmf@IEEE.ORG [mailto:owner-stds-802-3-10gmmf@IEEE.ORG]On Behalf Of yusun
Sent: 17 September 2004 22:12
To: STDS-802-3-10GMMF@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [10GMMF] the minutes of task 4 group today's telecon(9/17/04)

Dear Colleagues,

Please find the minutes of today’s call in the attached file. I would appreciate your comments.

The proposed next task 4 meeting is

4th Oct, 2004 (Monday), 11am east coast, 8 am west coast and 4 pm UK.

Best regards,

Yu

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, forwarding or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.