[10GMMF] Most presentations for Ottawa meeting available for download

Participants and presenters,

Most of the presentations and a zip file are now available at http://ieee802.org/3/aq/public/sep04/index.html .  Some presentations are late drafts.

Presenters,

Please check your file is up there.  If it isn't, please try to send at least a draft to me, David Cunningham and David Law by 4 pm BST today, so that I can upload it while in the office and other participants will have a chance to download it before travelling.

Files have been named according to usual practice.  Some of you filled in the pdf document information fields very well; others please note the instructions for presenters http://ieee802.org/3/aq/presentproc.html .  I have in nearly all cases filled in the fields as needed.

Thank you,

Piers