[10GMMF] Sept proposed agenda

Dear All,

Attached is the proposed agenda for next weeks 10GBASE-LRM interim meeting. To produce it I created a PDF of the time planning spreadsheet for the meeting.

If I have missed a presenter (I'm really sorry) or grouped the talks badly then we can change the order in the opening session. As you can see we have a lot of time to discuss and adopt the fiber models, for comment resolution and for discussion around the adoption of the draft. This is probably the right balance for the meeting.  We could finish early on Tuesday if we are focused and efficient!

Thank you for the vast amount of work you have all contributed leading up to this meeting - I think it will pay off.

See you in Ottawa,
David

Spreadsheet for IEEE meeting Sept 2004.pdf