[10GMMF] Task 2, wednesday 9.30am 13th October meeting - call details and agenda

Dear all
here are the call details for tomorrows meeting

* Date of Call:     10/13/2004
* Time of Call:    09:30 Pacific Time
* Expected Duration:    60 minutes
Number of Participants:    15

Call Type:    Automated

Dial-In Number(s):
* US/Canada Dial-in #:    (877) 256-9057
* Int'l/Local Dial-In #:    (706) 643-2673

* Provide information marked with an asterisk to call participants.

* Passcode:   361125

Agenda

1) Attendees
2) Topics for discussion
        a) Time variance in MMF links - further test results - Robert
Coenen
        b) Proposed experiments on time-variation due to polarization
and MMF shaking and initial results - jonathan king

3) Other business
4) Next meeting

link to documents
http://www.ieee802.org/3/aq/public/upload/index.html