Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 9:19 AM
Subject: [10GMMF] TP3 meeting Agenda Oct 19

Dear TP3'ers,

Here is the agenda for tomorrows meeting:-

Tuesday October 19th at 9am SJ, 5pm UK, 6pm Germany
Dial in (650) 599-0374, Meeting ID:     136169

        1. List Attendees
        2. Review meeting notes from last week
        3. Review Lew's additional motions (which were not heard at Ottawa). These were forwarded by Lew last week.
        4. TP2/TP3 link budget work. Tom Lindsay's Feedback from TP2 call

Upcoming items of focus (for subsequent metings):-
        i) Static channel methodology
                - noise loading
                - channel types and exact characteristics
                        o i.e. do we pick pre, post cursor and quasi symmetric and if so where from? 108 fiber model?
      ii) OMA measurement methodology.

Best Regards

Mike