[10GMMF] the task 4 group conference call

Dear Colleagues,

The next task 4 group conference call is scheduled at 11:00 am EST, Nov. 8, 2004. This will be the last conference call before November meeting.

We will review the presentations for the meeting.

The dial in information is

1888-296-6500

ID 188249

I sent an updated version of the summary of connector simulation to Piers, entitled “Simulation of Connectors in 10Gb/s

Multimode Fiber Link for IEEE 802.3aq”. Piers, would you please help me upload the updated version?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Yu