[10GMMF] Cases in support of comments

Hello everyone,

There are about 70 comments, submitted with reference Draft 0.1 and Draft 0.2, for which I expect commenters to wish to make supporting cases.

David and I would like to encourage commenters to make their cases during the presentation sessions, allowing us to get through as many of the comments as possible during the comment resolution session. Of course, for comments where the case can be made simply, a few words during the comment resolution session may be more appropriate. During the comment resolution sessions we will limit presentations, in support of a comment, to at most one slide.

For now, regards,

Nick.