Re: [10GMMF] task 2 call details and agenda for wednesday Nov 10th 9.30am

Dear all

here are call details for Weds Nov 10th 9.30am

* Date of Call:     11/10/2004
* Time of Call:    09:30 Pacific Time
* Expected Duration:    60 minutes

Call Type:    Automated

Dial-In Number(s):
* US/Canada Dial-in #:     (877) 256-9057
* Int'l/Local Dial-In #:     (706) 643-2673

* Passcode:   361125

Agenda

review 2 presentations for Task 2 input to November meeting
a) draft summary of task 2 activities
         - please note there is a list of supporters on first slide -
please  let me know if you wish to add or subtract your name
        - there's also slide at the end which captures a couple of
possible        recommendations from Task 2 into the task force - this
may be  premature and controversial , but lets discuss anyway !
b) Experiments on time variation due to polarisation and MMF shaking and
results - jonathan king
        this was reviewed on monday in Yu Sun's task 4 meeting,

both presentations should be on the upload site in time for the meeting
(thank you Piers !)

my apologies for late send out of this information
look forward speak with you tomorrow

 Jonathan

tel: 1 408 524 5110
e-mail: jking@bigbearnetworks.com