[10GMMF] TP3 meeting Notes, Nov 9
Here are my notes from yesterday's meeting :-
1. List Attendees
Van Schyndel, Andre
2. Review meeting notes from last week
3. Preparations for San Antonio
- Reviewed Mike's summary Presentation
The following comments were made:-
ACTION: Mike to update presentation and submit for Nov meeting.
o we have agreed a jitter tolerance test method but still need to agree pk-pk UI
o We agreed the following edits to our link budget from Oregon
- Connector losses reduced from 2.0 to 1.5dB
- Fiber loss increased from 0.4 to 0.5dB
- Adaptation penalty inlcuded into implementation penalty
- Consequent penalty goes below the line and is not needed in TP3 test
- Total EDC penalty is 6.5dB ... haven't agreed if there is a need and how that it should be split between ideal and implmentation
o Make to make some changes (with Piers help!) to reflect power spectral density within SNR calculations
Reviewed Lew's material
o Agreed on dynamic adaptation test ...
ACTION: Mike to include a slide in his presentation covering this topic.
Mike to check with Jonathan King on a representative frequency for stress testing the dynamic performance of a receiver.
Hope that covers most of the big ones!
Let me know if you have additions/corrections.