Re: [10GMMF] Customer Issues with LRM

Thank you for clarifying the item, and I'm
apologetic about my comment below.

For me, there is no alternative than to go with
item #2.

What bothers me about this is that other vendors
tell me that they can do item #1 (with EDC) and
still meet the requirement (300m for 62.5). I can't
tell you the vendor's name, but we certainly will
focus on acquiring a solution from a vendor even if
it means using a proprietary solution (not an LRM
standard).

My commitment to my customer (the folks that will
buy and use this optic) is very high. I never
compromise with my customer's requirements (because
I don't have the liberty to compromise with buying
customers).

Please don't get me wrong, I need a "standard"
solution, but if push comes to shove, then I will
focus on meeting my customer's requirement.

Val Oliva