Re: [10GMMF] Suggestions on generating TP3 stressed sensitivity t est ISI paramters

Lew, this is very helpful. Thanks for taking the time to put it together.

When you say that the consensus is that there are 3 impairments,
(pre-pulse post-pulse symmetric) I'm a little unclear on what that implies.
In the case of a symmetric pulse there are, for example,
        at least two cases of interest,  a Gaussian-type symmetric
        pulse and a split-pulse (like the 1GbE "worst case pulse").
It seems to me that there are at least these 3 categories (pre- post-  & symmetric) and then
        each of these has at least 2 subcategories for FFT decays fast (Gaussian) and
FFT decays slowly (like ringing or a shelf)
                        I am probably misunderstanding something so bear with me....

Thanks again for the notes.

John A.

John Abbott
Advanced Modeling & Analysis