Re: [10GMMF] reguesting pulseresponses for fibersets with connectors

Title:
I agree with Jesper, the proposals for the ISI compliance stress test
define a channel, comprising 300m OM1 with 2 connectors.
The availability of a common simulation database (power coefficients
with connector mode coupling matrix) would be very useful, based on either
Cambridge108 or MonteCarlo.

Regards,

Albrecht Rommel

Acuid Corporation Ltd.
Phone  +49 (0)8141 3555 813
Fax    +49 (0)8141 3555 829
Mobile +49 (0)172 607 8039
albrecht.rommel@acuid.com
www.acuid.com

Hanberg, Jesper wrote:
reguesting pulseresponses for fibersets with connectors

At the previous TP3 meeting there was a request for pulseresponses for fibersets with connectors.
I would like to repost this request, so that we all do not have to calculate the connector transfer matrix.

The easiest way would be to give a new set of pulseresponse with 2 worst case connector offset (7um). I would prefer the 108 fiber set with 4 launch conditions: 17, 20 and 23 um OSL (as before) and additional the center launch.

Alternatively we could get the transfer matrix for the 7um connector offset and then do the matrix manipulations ourself using the provided datasets.

Can anyone provide us with this?

regards

Jesper Hanberg

Senior Systems Engineer, M. Sc. Physics, Ph.D.
Intel Copenhagen ApS

Mileparken 22
DK2740  Skovlunde

Business:       +45 44 54 61 30