From: Jim McVey
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2004 10:34 AM
To: STDS-802-3-10GMMF@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [10GMMF] TP3 call Agenda: Meeting reminder January 4

Hello TP3 group

This is a very early meeting announcement so that all of you get my contact information.

The next TP3 call will occur on Tuesday, January 4, 2005
9:00 am PST, 12 Noon EST, 17:00 UK, 18:00 Germany.

Dial in number is + 1 650 599-0374
Meeting ID:     374792

Please send me your changes to the proposed agenda.
The preliminary agenda for the call is:

        1. List attendees
        2. Review notes from last meeting
          3. Review comments for TP3 sections of draft
        4. Review progress on algorithm development for selecting test impulses
        5. Review progress against timeline
        6. Walk-in items

Thank you again to Mike Lawton for all of his good work.

- Jim McVey

+ 1 650 740 7732