Re: [10GMMF] Task 2 and 4 Launch study group - table of primary and alternative launches vs fibre type

A minor comment for when this gets converted to text.  The 'for example' comments are very helpful, but instead of saying offset launch with 13 um +/-3 um etc, it would probably be better to refer to the mode conditioning patchcord definitions from 802.3z LX, so it is clear to the reader that he can use those same products.

Lew

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan King [mailto:jking@BIGBEARNETWORKS.COM]
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2005 7:32 PM
To: STDS-802-3-10GMMF@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [10GMMF] Task 2 and 4 Launch study group - table of primary
and alternative launches vs fibre type

Dear all
here is a revision of the table of recommended launches vs fibre type,
following comments and discussion on the Jan 12th call, I've added in
the alternative launches and EF definitions, including the revised EF
radii noted by David Cunningham in his comments to Draft 1.0

Please let me know of any errors or comments you have as soon as
possible before the next call (Weds 19th Jan).

many thanks

 Jonathan

tel: 1 408 524 5110
e-mail: jking@bigbearnetworks.com