Re: [10GMMF] Task 2 and 4 Launch study group -revised minutes of Jan 12th meeting

Revised Jan 12th meeting minutes attached, following comments from Paul Kolesar
please let me know of any other comments as soon as you can

Next meeting is on 19th Jan 9.30am PCT, same call details as usual, a reminder will follow shortly
best wishes

Jonathan

tel: 1 408 524 5110
e-mail: jking@bigbearnetworks.com
fax: 1 408 739 0568

Jonathan King
Director, Optical Systems
BigBear Networks
345 Potrero Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA 94085

Jan 12th meeting minutes attached
please let me know of any comments as soon as you can
Also, if you wish to,  please comment on the draft launch
recommendations table rev0.2 sent out last week !
Next meeting is on 19th Jan 9.30am PCT, same call details as usual (I'll
send a reminder tomorrow).
best wishes