[10GMMF] Uncontroversial comments on 803.3aq Draft 1.0

Hello everyone,

In preparation for next week’s meeting I have created two lists of comments that I expect to be uncontroversial.

The first is a list of editorial comments, I intend to adopt these using the discretion that I was granted by the Task Force in November. This is the list:

23 – 32, 36 – 39, 42, 54, 61, 72, 73, 82, 86, 87, 89, 96, 100, 123, 124, 127 and 129.

The second is a list of technical comments that I expect to be uncontroversial. If anyone thinks that any of these comments require discussion, please let me know which so that I can remove them from the list. I propose to make a motion to accept those that remain.

33, 46, 60, 71, 78, 84, 85, 88, 91, 101, 117, 120, 121, 125 and 128.

Many thanks, and I look forward to seeing you all in Vancouver,

Nick.