From: Jim McVey [mailto:jim.mcvey@FINISAR.COM]
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 7:00 PM
To: STDS-802-3-10GMMF@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [10GMMF] TP3 No meeting notice: February 1, 2005 No meeting

Hello all TP3 people,

Based on conversations with various people at the Vancouver meeting, I am
proposing that we discontinue the weekly TP3 call until the work required by
our sub-group requires further calls.

At Vancouver, we completed the receiver test sections with the simple and
comprehensive stressed receiver tests and the receiver jitter tolerance
test.  We set parameters in support of these tests.  I know that there is
some continuing e-mail traffic about these parameters, but I feel that it
has not coalesced yet. I would suggest that we use the e-mail reflector,
work on studies and presentations in support of aspects of the discussions,
and when ready move for the TP3 conference call to happen again.

If you feel strongly about the call now, or think it is required in the
future, then please send me your agenda items.

Thank you all of you for your help in making so much progress in advancing
the 802.3aq standard.

- Jim McVey

+ 1 650 740 7732