From: Jim McVey [mailto:jim.mcvey@FINISAR.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 1:48 AM
To: STDS-802-3-10GMMF@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [10GMMF] TP3 call: Meeting reminder April 5

Hello TP3 group

This is a meeting announcement for the TP3 teleconference.

The next TP3 call will occur on Tuesday, April 5, 2005
9:00 am PDT, 12 Noon EDT, 17:00 UK, 18:00 Germany (I believe that Great
Britain and the Continent are both observing daylight saving time).

United States toll-free dial in: 888-387-8686
International dial in: + 1 303-928-3281

"Conference Room" Number: 4703482

- Jim McVey

+ 1 650 740 7732