[10GMMF] IEEE 802.3aq June 2005 Interim Announcement

ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE JUNE 2005 INTERIM MEETING OF THE IEEE P802.3AQ 10GBASE-LRM TASK FORCE

At the March meeting the Task Force directed me to organise a 10GBASE-LRM only meeting during the week of the 13th of June. The primary purpose of the meeting is comment resolution on the working group balloting of IEEE 802.3aq.

Therefore, I am pleased to announce that the IEEE P802.3aq 10GBASE-LRM Task Force will meet at the Novotel London Tower Bridge for three full days: Tuesday 14th, Wednesday 15th and Thursday 16th of June 2005.

                              BOOK TODAY!

The full meeting announcement for the June IEEE P802.3aq 2005 meeting can be found at:

            http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/london_0605.html

It should be noted that as Agilent Technologies is hosting this meeting there is no registration fee and the room rate includes breakfast and tax.

Regards,

David Cunningham