[10GMMF] Take care with commenting tool

Fellow commenters,

When I was checking out the revised commenting tool (since March - see http://ieee802.org/3/aq/public/tools/index.html ), I found something you might like to be warned against.

When I pressed "Generate comment file", it appeared to work but no csv file appeared.  After a search, I found the file in ../../../../10GBASE-T/TOOLS/ .

../../../../10GBASE-T was an old directory so maybe I had moved the software from where it was unzipped to; TOOLS seems to be something the software created.

Morals:
(1) make backups!  Use the "File/save a copy as" from the pulldown menu,
(2) search hard if the csv file appears not to have been produced.

Piers