[10GMMF] TP3 call: Meeting reminder May 10

Hello all,

This is a meeting announcement for the TP3 teleconference.

The next TP3 call will occur on Tuesday, May 10, 2005

9:00 am PDT, 12 Noon EDT, 17:00 UK, 18:00 Germany

United States toll-free dial in: 888-387-8686
International dial in: + 1 303-928-3281
"Conference Room" Number: 4703482

In last weeks call, Petar Pepeljugoski discussed his computations in the area of modal noise as it applies to the TP3 test.  It appears that the correct noise for the input to the ISI generator block is -124.5 dB/Hz which (we think) makes Qsq of table 68-4 (page 19, line 27 of D2.0) equal to 18.

For this week's call, I'd like to go over some of the key TP3 comments so that we are ready for the Austin meeting.  I'll try to get out this evening a more detailed list of comments I'd like to discuss.  Suggestions are welcome.

Thank you very much, and I hope to hear you on Tuesday.

As a courtesy to others, you may wish to mute your telephone line while listening.
Here are the commands:

*6 Mutes line

*7 Un-mutes line

- Jim McVey