From: Jim McVey
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 10:57 AM
Subject: [10GMMF] TP3 call: Meeting reminder June 7

Hello all,

This is a meeting announcement for the TP3 teleconference.

The next TP3 call will occur on Tuesday, June 7, 2005

9:00 am PDT, 12 Noon EDT, 17:00 UK, 18:00 Germany

United States toll-free dial in: 888-387-8686
International dial in: + 1 303-928-3281
"Conference Room" Number: 4703482

Based on reflector traffic, it looks like we are ready to discuss and decide the value of signal-to-noise for the TP3 comprehensive test (Qsq).  I believe Sudeep may have a presentation for us.

Last week we kicked off discussion of receiver jitter tolerance testing comments; that discussion has moved to the reflector with the goal of reaching a consensus response to the open comments.  We may be ready to write a suggested response.

>>> Please keep in mind that to get comments closed, we should have a suggested response which is in the form that it instructs the editor (for example: replace " ... old, bad text." with " ... new, good text."  add new figure contained in file <e-mailed to editor>). Technical justification for some responses may be required to convince the task force, and a couple of slides which directly address a comment can be very beneficial. <<<<

Thank you very much, and I hope to hear you on Tuesday.

As a courtesy to others, you may wish to mute your telephone line while listening.
Here are the commands:

*6 Mutes line

*7 Un-mutes line

- Jim McVey