Re: [Fwd: RE: 1000BASE-T PCS question]

Paul,

Now that we have settled that 8b/10b and SONET have the same inital
worst case BER standards, which signalling format would have the best
error correction?  Which format would be easiest to implement something
like forward error correction for very long length transmission systems?

				Thank you,
				Roy Bynum