RE: Going the distance

Bruce,

Thanks for the reply. I know X-premium $$$ are expected for longer distance
solutions, but what I was really trying to point out is... wouldn't be nice
to have a lower cost solution for shorter reaches <=2km. Or is the expected
premium you mention below acceptable even for 2km or less. Or would you like
to have the option of both?

Ed-Lucent