RE: September Interim meeting - Invitation to Social Event and addition information

All,

As a York resident (and host of previous 802 interims in York), may I
recommend using the railway (or taxi from Leeds Bradford airport) to get to
York rather than hiring a car.  York is a compact city with severe car
parking problems.  Parking your car is expensive.  The city is sufficiently
small and pedestrianised that walking is the only practical way of getting
around.  Parking at the hotel is not always available.

A car is certainly useful for reaching tourist locations away from York.
However, the most popular attractions are in walking distance of the hotel,
and there is so much to do in the city that you may find a car completely
un-necessary.  If you want to hire a car later in your stay, there are
several car rental companies in the city and Hertz has an office in the
railway station.

Just my advice!

Best regards, and looking forward to seeing you in York,
	-- John
--
John Messenger (John.Messenger@xxxxxxxxx)
Development Manager, Madge.connect, York UK