Re: Hari and train-up sequences

I think that we are starting to talk in circles here...

If you can use a "one way ordered set" to signal remote fault, then you can
use an "auto-negotiation like" interface to do the same thing (along with
the traditional signalling performed during AN).  Is the problem that you
refer to below related to the signalling (as seen on the cable), or with
the operation of the AN state machines?

JR