Re: HARI Systems Design

Ed and others that agree with Ed's statement below .....

I have and always will disagree with the statement below.  You assume the car can
not be improved every year, but it is.  You assume network equipment will have no
more features next year, but they will.  I believe it is called progress.

I work very closely with the pcb industry and it has always facinated me that
designers and qualifiers hurt themselves by over-looking 'innovative progress'.
Your world of board design hasn't changed in years because you have chosen not to
change it.  I bet some thought fiber would never change, yet don't we now have a
newer grade of mm?

It is absolutely untrue that pcb geometry is a mature technology.  The real
technology, well, that is yet to come.

So, I assume we agree to disagree.
Joel