HSSG chair changing companies

Starting Monday, Nov 29th, Jonathan Thatcher will be starting a new career
at World Wide Packets, Spokane, Washington.

Contact information is:

  Jonathan Thatcher
  Director of Engineering
  World Wide Packets
  P.O. Box 14665
  Spokane, Washington, 99214
  509-242-9000
  jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

While it is generally not appropriate to publish this kind of information on
the reflector, I talked with Geoff last night and we mutually thought that
an "unsubscribe," command from the chair might be surprising and confusing
to some members of the HSSG. World Wide Packets has committed support to my
continuance as HSSG chair and understands the time demands associated with
this activity.

jonathan

p.s. If you need a technical contact at Picolight regarding the work of the
HSSG, try Russ Patterson. 303-530-3189 x226; rpatterson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx