ExploreZip.worm type virus!

Hi All,
This afternoon my machine contracted new virus called W32/Explore.zip.worm.
This virus sent out email to few of the people who sent me emails in the
past with zipped_files.exe attachment.

It might have following as email text body.

"I received your email and I shall send you a reply ASAP. Till then,
                  take a look at the attached zipped docs. "

Please don't open this file or email and delete it. You might want to
contact your IT department for your computer check and company network. I
have also included following URL address from Network Associates that has
additional information.

I sincerely apologize to everyone.

http://vil.nai.com/vil/vpe10450.asp

Sincerely,