Moratorium on Hari Discussion

At the mutual request of Geoff Thompson and myself, we would like to ask all
parties to abide a temporary moratorium on all reflector discussion
regarding Hari. I have requested that Geoff intervene and mediate this
discussion.

We understand that this is highly irregular (and in at least my experience,
unprecedented).
Unfortunately, Geoff is temporarily (hardware issues) unable to access the
reflector messages, and unable to bring himself up to speed. The moratorium
is therefore requested until such time as Geoff can capture the gist of the
"discussion," contact the various participants, and attempt to resolve the
non-technical issues blocking our path to progress.

Respectfully,

Jonathan Thatcher