From: David Law [mailto:David_Law@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, December 05, 1999 5:50 AM
To: jonathan.thatcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Hari Byte vs. Word Striping

Hi Jonathan,

I guess I will be one of hundreds to point this out to you but you appear to
be
infected by the Explorer.zip(pack) virus (I have not run the attached file
find out and have deleted it from my reply). From the information I know I
about
this virus you may have suffered other nasty feature such as it deleting
files,
I only can hope this has not happened to you.

Bye for now,
   David

"Jonathan Thatcher" <jonathan.thatcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on 04/12/99
00:31:55