Re: Moratorium on Hari Discussion

Mike,

I have to agree with you.  While there may
have been some statements made which go beyond
the scope of a purely technical discussion,
most of us are smart enough to discount those
emotional issues and focus on the technical and
logical merits of the discussion.  I see no reason
to halt the progress of this debate.

Pat Gilliland