All members: reminder to download presentations prior to meeting

In our effort to be "green" and to improve the efficiency of our meetings,
all presentations submitted by Jan 12 will be placed on the IEEE 802.3 web
site on the 13th and will be available for download from the 14th on. Those
presenters who make the 12th deadline, will not have to bring hard copy to
the meeting.

It is recommended that you download these presentations and review them
prior to the meeting.

jonathan

Jonathan Thatcher, Gigabit Evangelist
Chair, IEEE 802.3 High Speed Study Group (10 Gigabit Ethernet)
Director of Engineering, World Wide Packets
PO BOX 141719, Suite B; 12720 E. Nora, Spokane, WA 99214
509-242-9000 X228; Fax 509-242-900; jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx