Re: spreadsheet for MMF

Vipul,

I did not coined the word "madness". It was used many times in the
past by our Chair, Jonathan, as a humorous  word describing  the
atmosphere during the last day of the HSSG meetings, after the
technical presentations were over. No one felt hurt. I neither.

I am not interested in entering into an artificial  non-technical
discussion.

Jaime